Local Search and Marketing Experts
Local Search And Marketing Experts Basic Internet Marketing Philosophy
Local Search and Marketing Experts provide expert suppport for companies looking to use internet media to market their business. A simple explanation is we help customers looking for your services to find and call you.
As an Internet Media Strategeist we make use of Video Marketing, Content Marketing, Authority Management and Press Release Services, Social Media Marketing Campaigns, and Website Design and Optimization for the most effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that a company can get.
Call us at (717) 208-4299 and ask us about our free video trial program!
Today Google represents 85% of all search queries on the internet. Google makes money selling search terms, so therefore they are never going to give anybody the secret to ranking. Last year Google made over 400 changes to the algorithm that ranks pages. Many business owners try to keep track of all this so that they can attempt to take care of their business sites themselves. Unfortunately keeping up to date on all of this is really a full time job. At Local Search & Marketing Experts we offer to take care of all of your Internet marketing. We want you to focus on what makes you successful, but we want to give you the tools so that those searching on the internet know you are successful!
In today’s world we have found a many things are necessary to keep your company on the front pages of Google.
1. SEO – (Search Engine Optimization). This is setting up factors both internally and externally to make your site rank is the best it possibly can be. It is actually encompassed by many things and actually includes all of the points here. For purposes of simplification let’s call it off-site and on-site SEO. So for this first point, we are going to say that your titles, descriptions, keywords and page densities for keywords must be in line and optimized for the things you want to rank or it will be very difficult to rank on Google. Google has stressed good quality content, but honestly ranking is more a factor of just having acceptable content. Quality content is more a factor in helping you to convert visitors to your site into customers.
2. Off – site SEO is comprised of many things:
A. Bookmarks – sites that list and categorize links to other sites
B. Directories -sites that list and sort other sites by geographical and topical categories while also typically supplying descriptions and contact information.
C. Social sites -this is one of today’s most important groups and includes many different types of sites with lots of different topics and reasons for existing. Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Myspace, and Twitter are among the most popular sites that would fall into this category. Having at least some presence on these sites is crucial to your success.
D. Blogs -this is a wide and diverse group of sites from large groups of blogs on the Internet like WordPress.com and Blogger.com to individual pages, giving opinions and points on just about any topic you can name.
Google has made it perfectly clear that the future of ranking lies with having a social media presence. All of the things listed above are a part of this. By helping to properly format and keyword optimize the content on your site combined with an off-site plan for success you can see a continuous flow of bookmarks and social shares and the building of high page rank Back-links. We provide all the services that you will need to be successful.
3. PPC Management – You have probably heard of Pay Per Click Management. We do not bill ourselves as pay per click managers as we do much more. We are Lead Generation Analysts and Specialists. We have spent years managing pay per click campaigns and found that is just not enough. We have spent countless hours analyzing results and come up with a style of landing pages that will increase your conversions. We do split testing on all ads and remove poorly performing ads and constantly add new campaigns and evaluate results monthly. We are typically able to double your click-throughs and then double your conversion rates. If you are making money from your leads, then we want you to get more of them, but when we increase your coversion rates it lowers your cost per click and gets you many more leads for your money. If you are not making money, we are not making money. So let’s do this thing!
Did you know 80% of customers abandon a mobile site if they have a bad user experience? Enter your details below and get more customers and sales NOW!
Call us today so we can start helping you! 1. Customer Loyalty Program connecting to Dynamic Coupons / Offers / Specials
2. SMS Texting Programs
3. Appointment Confirmations
4. Mobile Websites
5. Installation of Mobile Websites to Smart Phones for instant access!
Who are we?Well we are:Helping local business with it’s customer loyalty, customer retention, marketing, internet presence, mobile internet presence and Local Search presence on the internet.If you are great at what you do and have amazing service, but need help with this whole internet and mobile phone thing… hey, let’s talk!That internet thing is what we do and we are great at it and will provide you with great customer service!
Could you handle adding 50% or more to your clientele.
Do you have the infrastructure for that? If so, we can help! WHY LSAME?LSAME is great at creating a mobile & normal web presence!
Our concepts:1. You must find ways to let current clientele know they are important and get them offers to keep using your business over and over.
2. You must use current clients satisfaction lead you to getting new clients.
3. You must have an internet presence in today’s world, but more importantly it must be a mobile ready presence – link to video!
4. You must be constantly getting your name, your message and your offers out all over the internet to gain new customers. You have heard SEO, but this is way more than SEO.You have to understand what part of Search Engine Marketing is important and how to accomplish it!Eric developed these principles and methods in building his own business from 1998 – 2012. However differing from companies thatwere selling him marketing he feels all marketing must have measures in Place – thus he has his Google Guarantee!